This directory contains First Report of Injury forms for WCCMS. To use a form, download it to your computer (see the hints at the bottom of this page if you have trouble doing so), start up WCCMS, choose Form Filler from the Setup menu, and click on the Import button. Navigate to the place where you saved the form file, and double-click on the filename. This will add the form to the list of available forms.
These forms are compatible with the latest version of WCCMS (10.x), and should be backward-compatible with version 6.2.x or newer.
Name Size Last Modified ==== ==== ============= Alabama.mff 8K 20-Sep-2006 15:16 Alaska p2.mff 2K 5-Dec-2016 12:34 Alaska.mff 6K 5-Dec-2016 12:34 Arizona.mff 9K 10-Aug-2006 11:01 Arkansas p2.mff 1K 15-Jan-2004 15:58 Arkansas p3.mff 1K 15-Jan-2004 15:58 Arkansas p4.mff 1K 15-Jan-2004 15:58 Arkansas.mff 7K 10-Aug-2006 11:04 California 3067.mff 9K 6-Jan-2011 11:23 California 3067S p2.mff 2K 22-Oct-2010 12:52 California 3067S.mff 10K 22-Oct-2010 12:51 California 5020.mff 9K 10-Aug-2006 11:18 Colorado Back.mff 2K 6-Mar-2006 13:24 Colorado.mff 8K 10-Aug-2006 11:21 Connecticut.mff 16K 15-Jul-2010 13:40 Delaware.mff 5K 6-Jan-2012 11:40 Florida Back.mff 821 12-Jun-2009 14:45 Florida.mff 8K 7-Nov-2019 15:28 Georgia p2.mff 2K 26-Feb-2019 15:05 Georgia.mff 8K 26-Feb-2019 15:05 Hawaii.mff 8K 13-Mar-2008 15:34 IAIABC IA-1 p2.mff 1K 15-Jan-2004 16:03 IAIABC IA-1 p3.mff 1K 15-Jan-2004 16:03 IAIABC IA-1.mff 7K 2-Apr-2009 14:52 Idaho.mff 8K 29-Jul-2011 14:11 Indiana Instructions.mff 2K 26-Jul-2010 12:22 Indiana.mff 21K 26-Jul-2010 12:22 Iowa Back.mff 4K 15-Jan-2004 16:06 Iowa.mff 8K 15-Jan-2004 16:05 Louisiana p2.mff 1K 23-Aug-2016 15:07 Louisiana p3.mff 1K 23-Aug-2016 15:07 Louisiana.mff 7K 23-Aug-2016 15:07 Maine.mff 8K 10-Jan-2013 13:54 Maryland.mff 8K 15-Jan-2004 16:08 Minnesota Back.mff 3K 15-Jun-2016 13:57 Minnesota.mff 8K 15-Jun-2016 13:56 Mississippi Back.mff 4K 15-Jan-2004 16:09 Mississippi.mff 7K 10-Aug-2006 14:42 Missouri Back.mff 2K 15-Jun-2016 13:58 Missouri.mff 14K 15-Jun-2016 13:58 Montana.mff 10K 12-Nov-2019 15:15 Nebraska Back.mff 3K 24-Sep-2012 13:05 Nebraska.mff 7K 5-Nov-2015 12:45 Nevada C-3.mff 21K 11-Feb-2020 15:11 Nevada D-2.mff 2K 15-Jan-2004 16:11 Nevada D-8.mff 5K 2-Mar-2006 13:48 New Hampshire.mff 5K 12-Nov-2019 15:48 New Jersey p2.mff 1K 10-Apr-2008 13:52 New Jersey p3.mff 1K 10-Apr-2008 13:52 New Jersey.mff 7K 10-Apr-2008 13:52 New York C-11 Back.mff 1K 15-Jan-2004 16:12 New York C-11.mff 4K 15-Jan-2004 16:12 New York p2.mff 9K 14-Nov-2019 12:59 New York p3.mff 6K 14-Nov-2019 13:00 New York.mff 29K 14-Nov-2019 12:59 North Carolina Back.mff 4K 14-Nov-2019 14:42 North Carolina.mff 17K 14-Nov-2019 14:41 North Dakota p2.mff 8K 14-Nov-2019 15:20 North Dakota.mff 75K 14-Nov-2019 15:19 OSHA 301.mff 4K 15-Jan-2004 16:15 Ohio.mff 16K 24-Mar-2015 15:35 Oregon.mff 15K 15-Nov-2019 14:11 South Carolina p2.mff 1K 2-Apr-2009 14:51 South Carolina p3.mff 1K 2-Apr-2009 14:51 South Carolina.mff 7K 2-Apr-2009 14:51 South Dakota.mff 15K 22-Nov-2019 12:47 Tennessee.mff 14K 13-Apr-2009 15:16 Texas DWC007 p2.mff 3K 4-Jan-2013 15:20 Texas DWC007 p3.mff 4K 4-Jan-2013 15:20 Texas DWC007 p4.mff 1K 4-Jan-2013 15:21 Texas DWC007 p5.mff 1K 4-Jan-2013 15:21 Texas DWC007.mff 4K 4-Jan-2013 15:20 Texas FORM-1.mff 8K 21-Feb-2006 9:51 Texas FORM-3 p2.mff 5K 21-Feb-2006 9:51 Texas FORM-3.mff 8K 21-Feb-2006 9:51 Texas FORM-3SD p2 Monthly.mff 5K 21-Feb-2006 9:52 Texas FORM-3SD p2.mff 5K 21-Feb-2006 9:51 Texas FORM-3SD.mff 7K 21-Feb-2006 9:51 Texas FORM-6.mff 7K 21-Feb-2006 9:52 Utah State Fund.mff 9K 15-Jan-2004 16:23 Utah p2.mff 16K 2-Dec-2019 14:18 Utah.mff 44K 2-Dec-2019 14:18 Vermont.mff 20K 26-Sep-2012 14:36 Washington DC.mff 6K 16-Jul-2010 14:19 West Virginia.mff 14K 22-Nov-2019 15:23 Wisconsin p2.mff 3K 22-Nov-2019 15:50 Wisconsin.mff 16K 22-Nov-2019 15:50 Wyoming Back.mff 12K 5-Dec-2019 14:58 Wyoming.mff 44K 5-Dec-2019 14:58
Can't find your state on the above list?
- The following states require first reports of injury to be submitted via
electronic data interchange (EDI), and no longer provide or accept their old
paper forms. EDI submission is generally handled by the workers' compensation
insurer, not the employer.
- Illinois (as of June 14, 2019)
- Kansas (as of November 29, 2018)
- New Mexico (as of January 1, 2017; also submittable via a web page)
- Oklahoma (as of September 1, 2018)
- Pennsylvania (as of January 1, 2006)
- Rhode Island (as of March 1, 2015)
- Virginia (as of October 1, 2008)
- Massachusetts requires first reports of injury to be submitted via a web page. The old paper form is no longer accepted.
- The Michigan form (WC-100), as of August 2019, is scanned by optical character recognition, and has formatting requirements that WCCMS cannot easily meet. The Michigan Workers' Disablity Compensation Agency provides a fillable PDF that can be used.
- The State of Washington requires the employer's report of accident to be filed online via a web page or on a paper form mailed by the state to the employer in response to the worker's claim.
- The most consistent and reliable way to download a form seems to be to right-click on its name and choose Save target as... from the popup menu. This brings up a dialog box asking where you want to save the file. (If you don't see Save target as..., look for Save Link As... or Save linked content as.... The exact wording varies between browsers.)
- Edge or Internet Explorer will try to change the filename's suffix to ".zip". Don't let it do so...edit the name in the File name box, and change the suffix back to ".mff". (If you use a browser other than Edge or Internet Explorer, you won't have this problem.)
- Once you have the file on your computer, double-clicking on it won't load it into WCCMS. Instead, start up WCCMS yourself, and use the menus as described at the top of this page.